Your wall frames are not as simple as they appear. They are pivotal to your building project and dedicated professionals are required.
- Mechanically-graded timbers, ensuring predictable performance.
- Kiln dried (more stable and lighter; no shrinkage, no distortion).
- Dressed timber: for ease of handling and less weight.
- Housing of joints for increased stability.
- Perfectly cut and assembled walls.
- Reliable, light, manageable components.
- Easy to follow instructions and layouts.
- In tact joints and…
- Riverstone Frame & Truss’s overall ‘make good’ guarantee.
Our frame specialists have a full range of options. From termite-proof treated pine with a 25 year warranty to raking and high walls, Riverstone Frame & Truss will deliver a solution to suit your need.
- Do the supplier’s timbers suit the task at hand?
- Does this supplier prioritise timelines?
- Will my project stay on budget?
- Is the supplier experienced, so they can prevent problems?
- Do they understand the specific needs of my project?
- Do they offer after-sales service?
Riverstone Frame & Truss’s committed estimators and detailers ask all the right questions and provide the answers to a hassle free project. No loose ends; no cost blow-outs; no waste; and no cop-outs. Every job is supported by our ‘make good’ overall guarantee.
Call Riverstone Frame & Truss on (02) 9838 3055 for a timely frame project you can rely on.
Riverstone Frame & Truss employees have 88 years combined experience and we guarantee all our work.
From receiving your plans to delivery on site, every step is
quality assured at Riverstone
Frame & Truss..